Pages

Monday, August 19, 2019

Abstract charcoal art


                                        
                                              
                                WALT: Find an artist style or an image you like and copy it.

This is my charcoal art drawing. It took me a couple of times to accomplish but in the end it worked out pretty good.  This is how I did it.
1. I looked at some images and chose the one I liked.
2. Then I tried to copy as much as I could but I decided to change it up a little bit, with pencil.
3. I went over the pencil outline with charcoal.
4. Then with my finger I smudged the charcoal a little bit.
5.Then I went around the outside with charcoal and made it a bit more darker.
And then I was done.

Something I could of done better was made it more like the artists one because I changed up a lot.  Do you like my art? if you do comment down below. Thanks for looking at my blog, bye.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, my name is stevie and I am a student in Learning Hud 9 at gisborne intermediate School. I really like how you how made your art shady. I think that you could possibly add a little colour if you are aloud. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is https://gisintstevied.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI im eboine a student from gisborne intermediate i really like your art and i thinks it cool how you used your finger to smudged it maybe next you could try a hared image to draw if would like u can check out my blog gisintebonie-roseh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete