Pages

Monday, August 5, 2019

my jim dine drawing


WALT: develop practical knowledge and ideas for our art this is my Jim dine art that I have recently finished. this is how I did it
1. I used a pencil to draw a mountain.
 2. I used charcoal to go over my pencil line very dark.
 3. then I used the charcoal to colour lots of the mountain but left the tops of the mountains white.
 4. then I did the grassy area.
 5. I smudged the charcoal with my finger lightly.
 6. I did the sun.
 7. I wrote my name on it. lastly i took a photo and posted on my blog.
 one thing that i could of done was maybe make the smallest mountain a bit bigger. even though i haven't done much charcoal drawings this is my best one. if there is something you would like me to draw or what i should of done better then please comment down below

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora my name is Angela, I am a student at Paihia School. I really liked how you took a photo of yourself and made it into a work of art. Maybe next time you could put a thicker outline of yourself in the picture. How were you feeling when you made this picture?
    If you want to check out my Blog
    http://psangelar.blogspot.com/
    Blog you later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sup im Zac and I am a student in LH09 at Gisborne Intermediate School. I like your Jim Dine drawing the shading in it was really detailed. It made me think of the drawings that i used to do in my spare time. Have you thought about adding darker lines to make the ate art pop out. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is https://gisintzack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete