Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

my slide show of camera shots and angles



WALT: to take different shots and explain what the purpose is.

This is mine and my friend Lylas work that we did today when we had cybersmart. Todays lesson we had to take photos of our friends using different angles.
this is how we did it:
1. We took photos of ourselves.
2. We put them in our slides.
3. We put in what the purpose was for the angles and shots.
Lastly I posted it on my blog.
One thing I could have done better was to write better descriptions. 
If you like my slideshow comment down below.
bye. 






1 comment:

  1. Hi Kyra, My name is Timuaki I really like the way you showed different angles of photos and explaining there purpose. Something you could have done as well is film the angles that have a film-like scene to it.
    From Timuaki

    ReplyDelete