Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2019

                                                                             
WALT: Make a quality blog post about rugby league

This term in Totara class we have been doing rugby league every Wednesday with Jim and Kelly. Jim and Kelly taught us skills and how to play rugby league. In the first 4 weeks Jim and Kelly taught us ball skills. Then we went on to the rules of rugby league. Then we started playing rugby league. At first it was scary because I didn't  know how to play rugby league but Kelly and Jim were there to help us.  One thing the team could of done was try harder to get the ball, and not walk to the ball. One thing i could of done was stay in position and not by off side.
 Jim and Kelly gave the boys an opportunity to play in the reps. Some of the girls wanted to play but they weren't allowed.  I'm still not very good at rugby league that's why I hope Kelly and Jim teach us next term.     
Have you ever played rugby league before???

1 comment:

  1. My Writing: Kia ora Kyra my name is Mihipeka and I am a year 7 student from Paihia School. I really love your blog post they are really interesting and fun to read. I have played rugby league before but I don't know the rules to it. I noticed that you were practice on the court was it sore?
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete